Tony Morgan and The Unstuck Group released their quarterly report last week with the following data, some of which is expected and some you’ll find to be a pleasant surprise.
What I Expected:
- In Person Worship Attendance is down 30%
- Online Worship is up 152%
- General Fund Giving is down 1.6%
- Giving Units/Households that Give are down 10%
- Children’s Ministry (Age 0-Grade 5) is down 26%
What I Was Surprised to Find:
- Baptisms per 100 Attendees is up 74%
- New People Added to the Database is up 17% (visitors are returning)
- Small Group Participation is up 7%
How do these trends compare with what you’re experiencing in your Church? You can find the full report HERE.